The generosity of our members and friends makes a powerful difference in the lives of thousands of God’s people – here within our stone walls and around the globe. Making a financial commitment to your church is an act of faith; a recognition of the presence of God in your life; an appreciation for the gift of grace. Because of the generosity of our members and friends:Give Now
- Children are baptized
- Couples are married
- Grieving families are comforted
- Students serve on mission trips
- Elderly folks receive visits
- Ministries such as MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) are launched
- Homes for refugees arriving from Syria and Somalia are prepared
- The hungry are fed
- The good news of God’s love is proclaimed
There are many ways to contribute to the financial life of your congregation:
Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis. Learn More
Click the “Learn More” button to learn how to create a secure personal profile, review your giving history, and schedule recurring gifts online. Already have an account? Log In Now!
Make a contribution to the church via text from your phone.
- Text the word CHURCH to 816-839-9410 and include the amount you’d like to contribute.
Example: Church $100. You will receive a reply.
- Click on the link in the reply text.
- Fill in your name, email, address and your credit or debit card.
- You will receive an email receipt and your gift will be applied to your giving record at the church. You must complete your transaction within 15 minutes.
Transfer Stocks and Bonds
Please call 816- 333-4917 if you have any questions.
Make a Pledge
A majority of the church’s operating budget is determined by financial support from our members through pledges. This pledge is your commitment to give a certain amount over the course of one year. We ask for this year-long commitment so we can plan the church’s budget.Learn More & Make a Pledge
The pledges we receive from our congregation during the Stewardship Campaign form our operating budget for the next year.
The Combs Legacy is named for George Hamilton Combs, founding minister of Country Club Christian Church. The Combs Legacy includes those who choose to make end-of-life financial gifts to the church through planned giving. Such gifts from Combs Legacy members create a living legacy that furthers the church’s mission beyond the givers’ lifetimes, sustaining the church’s ministries for future generations. Click here to learn more about The Combs Legacy.
There are several ways to honor and remember your loved ones through gifts to the church.
- Memorial Flowers – You may sponsor the floral displays in the sanctuary on a particular Sunday. Your $30 donation provides a fresh flower arrangement beside the cross. Your loved one or honoree is named in that week’s worship bulletin. You may take the flowers after our 11:00 a.m. service or our flower ministry will arrange them for hospital visits. Contact Carla Rauth at 816-381-9241 for more information.
- Memorial Gifts – Remember a loved one or honor a friend with a donation. Contact Carla Rauth for more information.
Giving & Stewardship News
Stewardship UpdateMay 17, 2018Thank you to all who have participated in the Legacy of Love stewardship campaign. As of May 15, we have received 220 pledge cards, representing 103 increased pledges, 13 increased by over 25 percent and 33 first-time pledges. To date we are approximately $80,000 ahead of where we were this ... Read More