Join us as we launch this new casual, family friendly, worship format that honors our traditional worship space while reaching people with a timely message for today. This service features:
- Casual atmosphere and attire; you really can come as you are.
- Lively and engaging music, drawing from the best of historic hymns and new songs.
- Families with children participating by lighting candles, reading scripture, and collecting offering.
- Children’s blessing and moment for children before they depart to age-appropriate activities for the second half of the service.
- A time of prayer and sermon in the second half will allow adults to be fully present and focus on God.
This service is designed make it easy and comfortable for younger children to participate. Having children attend worship with their families is an important experience as they grow in the life of the church. Children 3rd grade and under will depart for age-appropriate activities in the Creator’s Place room on the second floor before the sermon. Your children will be escorted to Creator’s Place by a member of our staff, allowing you to remain in the worship service for the sermon.
Click here for more information about how this service was designed, and plan to join us at 9:01 a.m. on Sundays. Questions? Contact Dr. Mike Graves regarding worship, or Rev. Catherine Start-Corn regarding elements related to children.