Attention all golfers: Sign up now for the inaugural Max Deweese Golf Tournament on Fri., Sept. 21, at Swope Memorial Golf Course. Deadline to register is Sept. 1.
Beginning with lunch, this scramble tournament will have a 1:00 p.m. shotgun.
Come for a great time of fun that will also raise funds for the Veterans Community Project, providing shelter for veterans here in the Kansas City area.
Electronic Payment Information and Registration below; please complete both parts. All are welcome. For more information, contact Dr. Mike Graves.
Even if you can’t play in the inaugural Max Deweese Golf Tournament on Fri., Sept. 21, you can still participate by purchasing tournament raffle tickets. The prize is a Callaway Rogue Driver valued at $499, and tickets are $10. Proceeds benefit the Veterans Community Project, providing shelter for veterans here in the Kansas City area. Stop by the parlor on today and next Sunday to buy your tickets. For more information, contact Dr. Mike Graves.
You can pay electronically by clicking the link below. Directions:
- Click the drop down arrow under Give To…
- Choose either Golf Tournament Entry Fee or Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor.
- If you choose Entry Fee, add $150 in the Amount box. (If you are paying for an entire team, you may enter $600.)
- If you choose Hole sponsor, add $750 in the Amount box.
- Complete the form with either Personal Check or Bank Card information.
After you have completed your your electronic payment, please fill out the following form to register.