Grace at Work, our half-day service day is Sat., Oct. 5. Save the date or sign up below.
For those interested in other weekend service projects, check out one of our Fall Partnership Days with service partners in the Northeast.
Fri., Nov. 1, 1:00 p.m. at Sheffield Place
Contact Rev. Corey Meyer for more information.
Grace at Work Sign Up
Grace at Work, our half-day service day is Sat., Oct. 5 starting at 8:00 a.m. Review project information here, then sign up using the form below.
Hartman Elementary School
- A general cleanup of school grounds (raking, weeding, sweeping, picking up trash)
- Remove 2 dead bushes and replace with switchgrass
- Add mulch to Principal’s Garden
- *possibly help paint interior doors by building entrance
Cross-lines Community Outreach
- pack sack 100 lunches for the food kitchen to give people who cannot make it to noon meal. This project will be at the church. 6 people needed.
- Sort, size, and shelve adult clothes and clean the clothing rooms. 6-8 people needed.
- General gardening
- cleaning up the grounds,
- cleaning window wells
- organizing storage.
Harvesters Food Network
- Sorting and Organizing Donation Warehouse.
- 10-15 people needed.
- Ages 8+
- Great for families.
- Gardening and weeding
- Light construction
- Cleaning and organizing
Northeast Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Details TBA
Sign up today and choose your site by filling out the form below.