Participation of all ages and groups in the nominating process ensures that we get a diverse representation of leaders. The Nominating Committee would like to ask you to take a second to think about the people in your church community that you would like working for you. The work of the church is more important than ever in these unusual times, here’s a simple way to be a part of it!
The nominating committee has identified the following open positions in particular, but please lift up gifted leaders even if you don’t have a specific position in mind.
- 27 Deacons (3 year term) and Service Partners (1 year at a time)
- 5 At-large Board members (3 year term, 1 year terms would be considered this year only to balance out board rotation)
- 3 Endowment trustees (3 year term)
- 6 2021-2022 Nominating committee members (3 Deacons, 3 Elders, 1 year at a time)
- No specific goal: Elder (lifetime appointment)
You can nominate yourself if you are interested in a specific role! Deadline is March 31, 5:00 p.m.