The generosity of our members and friends makes a powerful difference in the lives of thousands of God’s people – here within our stone walls and around the globe. Making a financial commitment to your church is an act of faith; a recognition of the presence of God in your life; an appreciation for the gift of grace. Because of the generosity of our members and friends:Give Now
- Children are baptized
- Couples are married
- Grieving families are comforted
- Students serve on mission trips
- Elderly folks receive visits
- Ministries such as MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) are launched
- Homes for refugees arriving from Syria and Somalia are prepared
- The hungry are fed
- The good news of God’s love is proclaimed
There are many ways to contribute to the financial life of your congregation:
The Next 100 Campaign and the 2021 Annual Campaign
You can share your commitments to The Next 100 Centennial Gifts Campaign and the 2021 Annual Campaign: Beginning Again by filling out this secure form. Commitment Form
Text to Give
You can give quickly and easily by texting the word to General to 816-484-3399.
Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis. Learn More
Click the “Learn More” button to learn how to create a secure personal profile, review your giving history, and schedule recurring gifts online. Already have an account? Log In Now!
Transfer Stocks and Bonds
Please call 816- 333-4917 if you have any questions.
The Combs Legacy is named for George Hamilton Combs, founding minister of Country Club Christian Church. The Combs Legacy includes those who choose to make end-of-life financial gifts to the church through planned giving. Such gifts from Combs Legacy members create a living legacy that furthers the church’s mission beyond the givers’ lifetimes, sustaining the church’s ministries for future generations. Click here to learn more about The Combs Legacy.
There are several ways to honor and remember your loved ones through gifts to the church.
- Memorial Flowers – You may sponsor the floral displays in the sanctuary on a particular Sunday. Your $30 donation provides a fresh flower arrangement beside the cross. Your loved one or honoree is named in that week’s worship bulletin. You may take the flowers after our 11:00 a.m. service or our flower ministry will arrange them for hospital visits. Contact Lisa Tang at 816-333-4917 for more information.
- Memorial Gifts – Remember a loved one or honor a friend with a donation. Contact Paul Cutelli for more information.
Giving & Stewardship News
Annual Stewardship CampaignApril 27, 2021Looking back at the last year and forward to Country Club Christian Church’s bright future.
Easter Offering Spotlight: The Grooming ProjectMarch 18, 2021The Grooming Project, teaches struggling moms the trade of pet grooming as a means to change the trajectory of their children’s lives. Pet Groomers earn $30,000-$100,000 working full time and the demand is so high that felonies and low education levels are not a barrier. After years of research, it ... Read More